Matching Shoppers with Watch Experts
Whether your customers are looking for a classic mechanical watch, smartwatch, or hybrid watch; each style requires immediate, real-time expert advice. However, on an eCommerce store, the human element is absent. That’s why the Confer With platform matches your experts with shoppers showing strong intent or curiosity in buying a watch. Offer support throughout the buying journey and ensure your customers can purchase with confidence.
Try our ROI calculator to see how profitable live video shopping is for your watch brand
Engaging with a Watch Expert
Once a customer interacts with a product or schedules a virtual appointment, they are connected to a one-to-one video call. Inside the video call, the expert is able to identify exactly what the customer wants. Wearable tech? Modern styles fused with classic touches? Maybe something more personable that matches their style? All these questions can be asked and answered immediately. By creating effective digital dialogue it equips your team with valuable customer knowledge to deliver a hyper-personalised experience online.
Immersing a Customer and Understanding Needs
What makes the Confer With platform superior to a traditional video call appointment is the immersion it offers to the customer. By uploading your entire product feed you have access to the entire library of products and services you can offer.
- You can monitor stock levels,
- Combine customisable features to create a unique product for the customer
- Demonstrate imagery, videos and physical products
- Schedule future appointments online and in-store
Leveraging Watch Add-ons
Achieving AOV targets comes with its hurdles. To overcome the self-service navigation that is notorious for yielding low conversion, the Confer With platform also offers different features to curate a basket based on the customer needs.
- Using the alternatives feature, the expert can showcase different products in a variety of colour and styles.
- Using the additions feature, the expert can demonstrate accessories, such as cases, wallets, bags and jewellery for the customer to consider. From there, the expert can then demonstrate using imagery and video to immerse the customer further.
- The expert can show product specifications including the watches’ core functions (tachymeters, compasses, water resistance, thermometers etc).
A full deal flow for each product can be created based on customer interactions and needs identification – leading to a substantial increase in AOV and helps scale high margin products
Making it easy to buy, then and there
Confer With have developed a virtual shared basket technology that allows the customer and the watch expert to add items to the virtual shopping basket. Once the sale begins to close, the expert can present the customer with the shopping basket. If the customer likes what they see, they can add it to their bag without the expert’s input. Equally, if they don’t like what they see, it is easy to remove.
Interested in a demo for the watch use case?
Schedule a demo to see how your products would look on the Confer With platform. If you would like to find out more please fill in the contact form below or book a time that suits you best here