We are now hiring for a Sales Development Representative. Apply today and work for the most exciting eCommerce SaaS startup in the market.
The work SDRs do is the lifeblood of a sales organisation. Without a full pipeline, it is very difficult for a sales organisation to achieve its targets. As an SDR at Confer With, your primary responsibility will be to engage and qualify inbound or outbound leads to create a pipeline for Business Development Managers. You’ll gain the ability to identify how Confer With can add value to these prospects’ omni-channel operations.
You will need to be persistent and resilient. Open to experiencing objections and rejection. If this sounds like a challenge you are up for, we will commit to making it a rewarding experience for you.
We’re building a best-in-class sales organisation and need people that can achieve success in their current role with an eye on how they’ll develop into the next. From day one you will be surrounded by people who want to see you succeed and will give you the time, training, and resources you need to be a success.
As a results-oriented business, advancement is based on merit, not tenure. That means sales development leadership, customer success, or business development, amongst others, are available as advancement opportunities.
- Maintain a high-level of outbound activity using phone, email, video and socials combined with prospecting software
- Qualify prospects and book meetings for Business Development Managers
- Identify key contacts in target accounts and develop relevant ideas to how they would benefit the most from Confer With
- Align the value of Confer With to the pain points our prospects experience within their omni-channel strategy
- Develop relevance that is unique to the individual or company that you are prospecting
- Gain a deep understanding of stakeholder personas and their priorities and challenges
- Use multiple outreach channels (phone, email, video, etc..) to attract the attention of prospects
- Qualify inbound prospects to ensure they fit Confer With’s ideal customer profile
- Collaborate with a business development manager on target accounts
- Prior work experience that demonstrates work ethic, organisation, and a willingness to face and overcome adversity
- You are coachable. You actively seek feedback and quickly apply it.
- You communicate concisely. You are persuasive and compelling, especially on the phone.
- You can figure out what the person you are speaking to really cares about and articulate value in a relevant way
- You are resilient and can overcome consistent rejection
- You actively listen and can collaborate with colleagues
- You can prioritise effectively and do the most important tasks first
How to apply
Please submit your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the job title in the subject header.