Business Development Manager
We are looking for a sales professional to join a growing and highly successful team. The Sales Department is seen as a key discipline inside Confer With and the role presents a lot of opportunities to progress in a fast-moving business at the forefront of Video Commerce.
You will be joining a team that cares about changing things for the better and working together to make that happen – that includes building your skills to be the best you can be.
You are joining a well funded, early-stage business that has built a tech stack that is one to two steps ahead of the competition. Our roadmap will keep us ahead for some time.
We have found ourselves here because of our values, and we have some hugely experienced practitioners in eCommerce, Product Development, Technology and Retail. You will be joining an environment of hard-working passionate people who are top of their game, want to work with you to progress you and in turn progress the business. Plus we like a bit of fun.
- Work with sales development to target named accounts for Confer With through warm leads, prospecting, and industry events
- Negotiate terms and ensure all parties finalize the contract
- Experience with sales methodologies (specifically MEDDIC) and sales forecasting
- Methodically qualify opportunities to ensure they are realistic and align with Confer With’s go to market strategy
- Create demand by exploring all possible use cases to ensure opportunities have been identified
- Align with Customer Success to ensure successful onboarding of new clients
- Uncover opportunities for Confer With to add value in a prospect’s omnichannel operations
- Develop quantitative business cases that align with a prospect’s challenges and priorities
- Prioritise opportunities and workload to make the most effective use of yours, and your colleagues, time
- Develop proposals, respond to RFP’s, and demo the product for prospective customers
- Compulsive maintenance of records within the CRM
- 1 to 3 years B2B sales experience in the retail technology sector
- Track record of performance and exceeding quota
- Experience with team selling, project managing complex sales solutions, and are comfortable managing multiple stakeholder personas, including c-suite, at once
- Salesforce or other CRM tool
- Outreach or other sales engagement tool
- You are curious, actively listen, and align value to specific needs
- You communicate effectively, concisely, and persuasively
- You have strong closing skills
How to apply
Please submit your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the job title in the subject header.