The TechOps Support Role is a pivotal role in Confer With. We are onboarding customers who have rarely used the technology we are rolling out.
It’s new to them and it’s on us to make it easy for them. You have a demonstrated willingness to learn and apply new technology. Regular activities include systems setup, administration, troubleshooting, issue prioritisation, root cause analysis in problem solving and escalation in a variety of software and hardware environments.
You will be able to demonstrate a technical aptitude, the ability to deal effectively with people in a wide variety of situations. You will be required to prioritise multiple concurrent issues, able to escalate and operate in a continuously developing environment. You will provide first and second-tier technical support, interact with software developers, customer support teams, senior management and commercial teams in a fast-moving and exciting startup.
We have some very exciting technology, are genuinely breaking new ground and are looking for someone who wants to be part of something like that.
- Own and drive technical onboarding of platform-based integrations (Shopify, Magento, Sales force Commerce Cloud, Big Commerce and others)
- Own and drive tactical prioritisation of incidents from inception to resolution
- Serve as point of contact for between technical team members, commercial team members and when required, customers
- Serve as project management and maintain full lifecycle ownership of P2, P3 incidents.
- Serve as an escalation point for Customer Operations issues
- Diagnosis of incidents, own resolution of minor issues and delegation to technical teams where required
- You enjoy analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technical issues
- You will have a strong customer focus
- You will be operating in fast developing environment and will be providing innovative solutions to customers.
- Experience with scripting / programming will help you find solutions
- You love data – we have lots of it, and you like to make sense of complicated data sets
- Most importantly, you are comfortable in an ambiguous, ever changing environment and approach life with a sense of humour and enthusiasm
- Triaging Tech Environments
- Understanding KPIs for monitoring solutions and systems performance
- Data Engineering and analysis skills
- Leading minor incident management processes in a technology environment
- Exceptional ability to communicate technical details to a broad range of business technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Comfortable working as a member of a globally distributed team with a dynamic global customer base
How to apply
Please submit your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the job title in the subject header.