Confer With are hiring a content manager. Check it out – this will be quite a ride for the right person
Would you like to be a Confer With content manager? Confer With are on a mission to change the way the e-commerce works, making the online experience feel just like being engaged in-store. Content educates our customers about what we are about – so its very important to us.
From Beauty to Automotive to Fashion, brands are bringing virtual shopping to thousands of online shoppers. Through text, chat and video, shoppers can get the experience of the store without leaving their homes. Ideal for when they need real-time advice and engagement from someone in the know.
Confer With helps brands transform omnichannel; accelerating sales, motivating teams and elevating the shopping experience.
Our values are important to us. We want to hire people who buy into our vision of the world and where we want to take eCommerce. Read them carefully, if they match, we should talk:
- We want to transform digital dialogue to be infinitely closer to the connection established in the physical world.
- We obsess over the experience; the details make the difference.
- Our role is to enhance the consumer experience, empower retailers with experience tools relevant to customer needs and to enhance ecommerce as a result
- We believe we can make a positive difference to a clients bottom line and will not give up until that has been achieved
- We Simplify complicated things to make them accessible.
- We go fast. Its a race and we are in the game to win it.
The Content Manager – Marketing Role:
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our marketing team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy. You’ll also learn a good amount about marketing in general and apply those marketing skills to promoting the content you develop. Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear copy to promote our products/services based on guidelines
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to leadership for input and approval
- Coordinate with the design team to add appropriate design to the work you produce
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media – including blogger outreach, linkedin, twitter and youtube
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- A degree in English, journalism or related field resulting in Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Familiarity with web publications and hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer or similar role
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Experience in promoting articles over social media including outreach to journalists and bloggers
Who you will be working with
You are joining a well funded, early stage business who has built a tech stack that is one to two steps ahead of the competition. Our roadmap will keep us ahead for some time.
We have found ourselves here because of our values, because we have some hugely experienced practitioners in eCommerce, Product development, technology and retail. You will be joining an environment of hard working passionate people who are top of their game, want to work with you to progress you and in turn progress the business. Plus we like a bit of fun.
You will be joining a team who care about changing things for the better and work together to make that happen.
If that gets you excited – please email your CV. We would love to hear from you.