Confer With are on a mission to change the way the e-commerce works, making the online experience feel just like being engaged in-store.
From Beauty to Automotive to Fashion, brands are bringing virtual shopping to thousands of online shoppers. Through text, chat and video, shoppers can get the experience of the store without leaving their homes. Ideal for when they need real-time advice and engagement from someone in the know.
Confer With helps brands transform omnichannel; accelerating sales, motivating teams and elevating the shopping experience.
We are hiring a number of roles in our business development team – from Director level, to manager, to exec level. Would you like to join us?
Are values are important to us. We want to hire people who buy into our vision of the world and where we want to take eCommerce. Read them carefully, if they match, we should talk:
- We want to transform digital dialogue to be infinitely closer to the connection established in the physical world.
- We obsess over the experience; the details make the difference.
- Be an energy giver; not an energy taker. Our role is to enhance the consumer experience, empower retailers with experience tools relevant to customer needs and to enhance ecommerce as a result
- We believe we can make a positive difference to a clients bottom line and will not give up until that has been achieved
- We Simplify complicated things to make them accessible.
- We go fast. Its a race and we are in the game to win it.
The Business Development Manager (UK) Role:
A step ahead of the competition and always hammering your target, you must actively rise under pressures while taking particular pride in winning with clients, every time. As a Business Development Manager, you are responsible for driving new sales; generating client leads, creating client interest, qualifying the potential deals, giving client sales presentations, demo’s and closing the contract. You have excellent communication skills and can acclimate yourself to working alongside a variety of businesses and leadership styles.
You’ll work on a range of new and existing features and initiatives as part of a collaborative, focused, cross-functional team, with the ultimate goal of delivering the most value to our users.
- Manage the full sales cycle for opportunities with the United Kingdom market
- Use creative approaches to target prospects and secure meetings
- Leverage your contact book within the retail sector to drive new business revenue
- Work collaboratively with Product Teams to create and deliver best-in-class pitches and presentations
- Negotiate and close deals with senior decision-makers
- Meet and beat sales revenue targets
- You have experience in consultative selling and developing channel growth strategies with partners. In your experience, you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while building sustainable value for customers and partners, and demand for the future.
- At least 3 years B2B sales experience and a track record of success, ideally within the retail technology sector
- A fearless and determined attitude and a proven background in opening doors to new partners and opportunities
- Experience selling Enterprise Software (SaaS)
- Significant expertise with face-to-face presentations to executive C-level decision-makers
- Exceeding targets and individual annual sales revenues with a high transactional sales model
- Evidence of high performance, entrepreneurial spirit and team player
Who you will be working with
You are joining a well funded, early stage business who has built a tech stack that is one to two steps ahead of the competition. Our roadmap will keep us ahead for some time.
We have found ourselves here because of our values, because we have some hugely experienced practitioners in eCommerce, Product development, technology and retail. You will be joining an environment of hard working passionate people who are top of their game, want to work with you to progress you and in turn progress the business. Plus we like a bit of fun.
You will be joining a team who care about changing things for the better and work together to make that happen.
If that gets you excited – please email your CV. We would love to hear from you.