This is an exciting opportunity to join our fast-moving, rapidly growing company and take a lead in the development of our ground-breaking video commerce platform. This is a senior role with the opportunity to get involved in key decisions in product development, develop the team and support the growth of the company.
The role of the Senior Product Manager will be to support the Chief Product Officer (CPO), to manage and develop our Video Commerce platforms. We are proud to have developed some exciting and cutting-edge Video Commerce technology and are looking for someone who wants to be part of this as we embark on our next phase of growth. This role is pivotal for the business in ensuring successful platform evolution.
- You must be a curious, self-starter who is excited by solving problems with technology.
- Someone who likes to get involved and is comfortable working in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Creative thinker and leader who can build teams and mentor.
- A good understanding of what works and what doesn’t.
- Someone who can keep their head and make considered decisions in a fast-moving business and market.
- You must be confident in expressing opinions and be comfortable in an ever-changing environment and approach life with a sense of humour and enthusiasm
- To Product Manage our core Video Commerce platforms and report to the CPO.
- Make it Happen – engage with all aspects of the business to understand needs and deliver the best platform and customer experience.
- Work with all teams within the business to maintain our effective Ideation process.
- Support the Product Vision and develop, own and implement the Strategy.
- Market Research – Understand the market, provide direction to marketing and insight to company stake holders.
- Roadmap – Prioritise, drive, and ensure the platform is a Commercial Success.
- Feature Management – evaluate, perform cost benefits and continually improve the platforms.
- Write product Requirements and User Stories.
- Support Sprint planning with the development team.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure requirements are understood.
- Manage Product Releases – Release Notes, internal training and awareness.
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements and issues.
- 5+ years product management with SaaS based products.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ideally worked with communication-based products or platforms.
- Good understanding of communications and / or contact centres.
- Ideally worked in / with a retail environment.
- Solid technical background – ideally a Technical Degree.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Previous experience working with offshore development teams.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com, stating the job title in the subject header.